Learn about, explore, meet Andorra.
Travelers, save money on Andorran tours, links below.
Andorran business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide, learn about building your business with open-source technology.
- 1 Andorra la Vella — capital of Andorra
- 2 Santa Coloma d’Andorra — south of Andorra La Vella towards the border with Spain
- 3 Sant Julia de Loria — south of Santa Coloma towards the border with Spain
- 4 Escaldes-Engordany — this is really an eastern suburb parish of Andorra La Vella
- 5 Encamp — parish to the NE of Andorra La Vella between Engordany and Canillo on the road to France
- 6 La Massana — small town and parish about 5 miles north of Andorra La Vella. You can access Arinsal – Pal ski area from it directly
- 7 Ordino — northernmost and least populated parish but almost the largest by area
- 8 Canillo — northeasternmost parish on the main road and border to France
- 9 Arinsal — small village and ski resort in the north west
- 10 Pal
- 11 Pas de la Casa — a town bordering with France
- 12 Soldeu
- – home to the impressively tiled Blue Mosque, and the staging point for trips into Uzbekistan. Ethnically diverse, Mazar is considered the most liberal city in the country after Kabul.
Some reasons why you might consider traveling to Andorra (provided by Wikivoyage):
Andorra is a small, mountainous country in Western Europe, located up in the Pyrenees between France and Spain. Full of beautiful mountains and charming old villages, the country thrives on tourism, mainly visitors from nearby countries who come for shopping, skiing, hiking, and banking.